Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The First Post.

So, this is my new blog. A lot of things are going to be changing around here. For one thing this is not the place for finding stories or poetry, that would be my other blog [www.angelsasylum.blogspot.com]. Secondly, unlike my first blog, here the titles will be capitalized. Which is crazy, I know.

At the moment there's a vote going on over on my Facebook status as to whether or not I should get a Twitter account. After going back and forth with a friend of mine, I decided that a blog would be a good place to: 1) throw out ideas, 2) update people on my life, and 3) write whatever I want.

So this is it, this is the first post. I plan on writing a lot and maybe even coming up with a consistent schedule at some point. Anyway, that's it for an introduction. Maybe you will read this and maybe you won't. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to keep up with the tradition of always being the first (and often only) person to comment on my posts.

    That being said, I chose this template because it meant a whole lot of nothing to me.

    ReplyDelete